Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Face Time With the Original Ben & Jerry…?

WFU Business School Headshots 8-20-09 Hello, everyone. I wanted to provide a update. I have been selected as one of four finalists to ask the founders of Ben & Jerry’s ice cream a question at the NC CEO Forum (www.ncceoforum.com) next month. I am eager to represent Wake Forest (the other finalists are from three other MBA programs).

I can’t do this alone. I need everyone to click here starting Friday to vote for my entry. Vote frequently and vote often. If I win, I will be tweeting at the event (perhaps while on stage) and will share the entire experience via this blog. This requires a massive team effort ... I need your support!

~ Paul Davis

Here is a snippet of the letter I received this morning from the organizers:

Congratulations! You have been chosen to represent Wake Forest University as a finalist in the 2010 N.C. CEO Forum's "CEOs of Tomorrow" contest. As stated in the contest-entry rules, you will be granted admission to the May 18 event to participate in valuable face-time and networking with hundreds of the area's business leaders and CEOs – but the grand prize is still up for grabs.
Starting Friday, April 30 until Monday, May 10, your name and question will be posted to the "CEOs of Tomorrow" section of the N.C. CEO Forum website (www.ncceoforum.com) for public voting. Using your online social and professional networks, it is your job to drive votes in your favor for a chance to ask your question on stage to keynote speakers Ben Cohen and Jerry Greenfield of Ben & Jerry's Homemade Inc. at the event. Encourage your supporters to vote multiple times throughout the contest.

No comments:

Post a Comment